What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate marketing is an online business model where you can earn a commission for selling someone else’s products.
- Affiliate promotes product in an e.g. email, blog post using a affiliate link.
- Customer clicks on link and a cookie is placed on her computer.
- If customer buys, the vendor pays the affiliate her commission
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
1.The Vendor/Dealer: The Merchant is a company, brand or retailer. Affiliate Marketing begins with the same reason as the product, item or services of the company emerge from this. Merchant uses Affiliate Marketing to increase its product sales.
2. The Publisher: We also know this as a publisher, distributor, advertiser or even a blogger / digital marketer who works on it. The affiliate’s job is to market the product or service, if the product or service is sold through them, then the commission is commissioned by the Vendor/Dealer
3. The Customer/Purchaser : These are customers and nothing is without them. This is the job of buying a product or service. Sometimes the consumer does not have as much information about the product or services as he buys the product with the help of an Affiliate.
4 The Network/ Organisation : The Network /Organisation is a online platform where the vendor and the partner can see or manage your sales and commission. There are some merchant who provide their own platform.The main example of the Network is: The Commission Junction and ClickBank.
Now let us know how to start an Affiliate Marketing? And How to Earn Money From It?
1. Sign up for Affiliate Marketing:
If you have a blog then join your affiliate by signing up for any affiliate marketing. For example, if your blog or social media is related to some fashion, then you should join an affiliate program with a fashion product or service. You can join programs like amazon or flipkart etc .
2. Select Product Related to Niche:
It is quite ego for your marketing, on which subject your platform is and what kind of things you can do.
3. Promote Products:
Unless you have a product sold, you will not get any benefit, therefore it is necessary that the product will reach the consumer and it will also be sold. To reach more audiences, you can offer them big offers in the product and get help with post promotion on social media.
4. View and Manage Sales:
When you join an affiliate program, you get a panel or dashboard by Merchant, and you will be given an affiliate link. What’s the affiliate link? How much commission did you get? Everything you can see in this panel or dashboard.
5. Get Commission Money:
If you have made a good sell through Affiliate Marketing and have become half the money in your Affiliate Programs panel, then you can transfer it to your bank. Merchant offers a number of options for payment such as paypal, check, direct bank transfer, etc.
In this post I have just given its basic details so that you can start it well. It is not necessary that you have a website then you will be able to do it, if you have good fans on social media, then you can promote the product there too.
For further reading related to this post, you will continue to read our website for this. First of all subscribe your email to get the details. If you have any suggestions or questions, just make sure to comment and don’t forget to share this post with your friends , family member etc..